We encourage visitors to come and experience what God is doing at our school. If you are in the area stop by and join us for a day or two. You can audit up to four days in First Year and four days in Second Year.
Visitors should register between 12–1 pm at the Visitor Registration Table in Civic Auditorium first floor lobby. You must register each day you visit, even if you are visiting in the same week or on consecutive days.
Please be aware that we are not always able to accommodate visitors due to space constraints and seating availability.
Guest Speakers and Auditing
Occasionally we allow the opportunity for visitors to attend special sessions with guest speakers. Those working the Visitor Registration tables will let you know if auditing is available for that particular session. There is a $10 audit fee for special sessions and payment is by cash or check only (checks made out to “Bethel Church”). An ATM is available for your convenience.
Recording and Photography
We videotape many BSSM sessions and by entering the building, you are giving permission for us to produce and distribute (without financial remuneration) any footage or photographs which may include your appearance and/or voice.
Visitors can park in any open spot in the main lot of the Civic Auditorium. Please do not park in any gravel lots or at the Sundial Bridge/Turtle Bay parking area while visiting BSSM.
Guidelines for visiting
- Visitors must be wear a name tag for security purposes. These are given at the Visitor’s Table after registering.
- Visitors may attend class for a maximum of 4 days in First Year and 4 days in Second Year.
- Visitors must sit in the specifically designated Visitor’s Section after they have registered.
- Visitors can only attend our general sessions. Small group, Revival Group and activations are not open for guests due to room constraints and to protect student confidentiality.
- A $10 audit fee is required when there are guest speakers and on conference days.